Thursday, October 11, 2007

And Then She Was Four

On Tuesday of this week we reached another milestone in our house, our biggest girl turned four. What an amazingly gorgeous girl she is too. All children are precious, it goes without saying, but our eldest is the most generous, loving, kind and compassionate child I have ever come across. My inlaws commend us on her nature, but I don't believe we can take much credit at all for what I believe is just a gorgeous character all of her own.



At the end of the day she said to me "thank you for the most amazing party ever. Next year I want the same party with the same friends, the same games, the same everything". Her final words before sleep were "I love you mum, I never knew there could be such a wonderful day". True indeed.



No comments: