Sunday, July 06, 2008

I'm fed up with

blogger this week. I think it's quite possible that it's just me who is the utter moron, but honestly, doesn't anyone else have problems uploading their photos? I cannot get it to work for me. I upload them in either landscape or portrait and it rotates them. Whatever I do, I CANNOT get it right. So with that complaining, whining moment out of the way, my previous post, the one that moved me, well it isn't as moving with a photo on the wrong angle. I no longer have the paper, so I can't even try again. Aaaargh! Also it's coming before this post as the dates are saved as at creation. I need more time to figure things out.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Yes I get frustrated with technology too. I can't explain why blogger is rotating the images and I can't give you a solution but I can suggest that you breathe, breathe, breathe. One day soon you'll figure it out and you'll laugh at the fact that it was just a simple mistake you were making because you were distracted by children, dinner, work, housework, pretty fabric, new doll design. Stay with it...

Sandy said...

I just figured out your predicament. I know how to help you. You need to have the photos rotated and saved BEFORE you upload into blogger. Email me (if you want) and I'll help you.

Hawkfeather said...

it took me a while too....