Friday, May 15, 2009

Searching


On Mother's Day, last Sunday, I had this song running through my head, but could only remember a few of the lyrics which I sang badly for Geoff. Normally my darling husband knows exactly what I'm thinking of "you know that actor, the one I like, that was in that film, you know the one". This time, he had not a clue.

Today I remembered the song title and it's my song of the moment - Empire of the Sun, Walking on a Dream. I thought the voice was familiar (Sleepy Jackson) and it also makes me feel of the vibe on the Lost in Translation soundtrack and also a bit of Phoenix mixed in too. Fun clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmM2RwlxGt0

PS Sorry, I even read up on the notes how to insert the YouTube link but, using my limited techy talk, the embedding is disabled on this one ...!

No comments: