Sunday, April 18, 2010

57


Yesterday my inlaws celebrated their 5oth wedding anniversary with immediate family and their closest friends. We had a sit down lunch for 30 at my brother in laws house and the children and inlaw children all contributed to make it a special day for them. This time we had the lunch catered, it's just so much work when we are all working during the week. So I was on flower duty. I was really pleased with how they turned out, but with a very small window to get them ready in the morning I have a new appreciation of just how labour intensive floristry is, even if also so very rewarding.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

My in-laws celebrated their 50th anniversary last year. What a special time. The flowers are beautiful.

Lena said...

The flowers are beautiful - you did a fantastick job... I couldn't have done it.

CC said...

Beautiful arrangements. Where did you buy the flowers from? Or are they from your garden?

Christelle said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely.
I got the same kind of bouquet for my birthday -)