Sunday, May 09, 2010

70


Happy Mother's Day to everyone out there, whether a mother yourself or the child of one, which I know you all are!

We've had a lovely family day, admittedly it didn't feature too highly on sleep ins or quiet time, but I do feel appreciated and appreciative. We tried for a nice photo of the three girls, but confess it never works out just so and most often I'm the gormless one pulling a funny face although sadly rarely on purpose! We're having a family portrait taken by these guys in a few weeks and I confess that I'm a little anxious. The only thing that reassures me is that everyone looks great in their photos, so I'm hoping that amongst the closed eye, double chin shots, there may be one absolute gem!

3 comments:

mrs boo radley said...

Gorgeous, all of ya!

Kiki said...

I can really relate to feeling appreciated and I'm so glad you wrote that. A lot of Mothers may not feel the same. Of course, I am also really appreciative of a great life....great in the sense that we are a happy little clan (well, most of the time).

You three look very cute!

Sandy said...

Happy Mother's Day a tad bit late! The kids and I spent Mother's Day at the zoo together. Ray had to go away on a work trip, so he'll have to make it up to me next year!