Thursday, April 07, 2011

707


I don't often do this, read more than one book at at time.

I have one of my favourite author's new book on the go, but it's not as easy a read as I was expecting. It's one of those books that you have to slow to read, preferably in a dark quiet room, which is not often how I grab my snippets of reading. I like it, but I wasn't savouring it enough.

So now I'm onto one of Geoff's library that he read relatively recently, the movie of which I think is being released now. It's good, I'm hooked. In fact, I'm off to bed to read some more!

PS Cooking challenge - yesterday spag bol all around - total $8.50 (including parmesan, and all the extras) and that left two smaller containers in the freezer for dinners for the girls. Tonight we did lazy mum's been working dinner - Boscastle thai chicken pies with garlic and chilli brocolli $10.70 for the two adults, an earlier children's dinner of chicken meatballs, rice and stir fried vegies $4.95. Problem with these pricings is I'm only pricing the elements of the dinner, but it doesn't reflect truly what I've spent - if that makes sense. We'll keep going ...

No comments: