Thursday, May 24, 2012

894


I wish I could claim this photo as my own, but that would be denying the talents of the wonderful Jo Ely, photographer extraordinaire.  You may know her through her blog, but you should consider her for any photography needs or wants you may have.  I can't imagine more enthusiasm from anyone and I know the results will make you smile.


We spent a lovely few hours together yesterday and it was so interesting to watch someone who actually knows what they're doing, versus someone like me who hopes for a great result.  My dining room even looks like something that could happily live in a design magazine.

My blog has been many things for me, but I'm quietly chuffed that of late it's led me into the lives of some truly delightful women - you know who you are!

4 comments:

Jo said...

and I too, had a lovely time. Thank-you for welcoming me into your home to 'play'... I seriously could photograph your home and it would look like it belonged in a designer mag. Your space is as beautiful as you and yours are. x

Sandy said...

love, love that space, v! those chairs--i've been eyeing them on pinterest. i didn't know you had them all along! gorgeous.

Julia said...

Great photo's Jo. What a lovely space to photograph. Love your dining area. You say your house is small, but have never mentioned how beautiful it is. I have been eyeing off the Eiffel chairs for ages. Just waiting for the money to materialise for them. Looks like a fun time had by both of you. x

Kristi said...

i've been away from the computer for a while, and it was nice to pop in this morning and read this post. you seem like in such a good place. x