Tuesday, October 09, 2012

943


I know all parents think their children beautiful, but my gosh there are times when I look at you and I wonder how I managed to be half of creating some so utterly gorgeous.

You are a calm child, quietly confident, but prone to moments of absolute lunacy!  For all your crazy accents, funny dances and dramatic moments, you counter them with such quiet and stillness that I wonder what goes on behind that pooled brown eyes.


The two sides of you are captured perfectly in these photos.  The first, my beautiful girl, just woken; the next your funny side, wearing your longed for clear glasses.

You are cool, clever, loving, smart, hilarious and all, all mine.  Happy 9th Birthday xxxxx

6 comments:

Susan said...

stunning pictures! Love the glasses! Happy ninth!

Julia said...

What a beautiful post. Happy birthday Ella! I find it funny that you can't believe you contributed half of making her...she looks just like you. Gorgeous. x

Sandy said...

Such a lovely girl! Happy 9th birthday Ella.

Unknown said...

Aww lovely photos - and such a pretty girl!

Bek said...

Yep, she is a beauty! Happy birthday! 9 huh!

Miss Muggins said...

A beautiful young lady you are growing over at 13 Mimosa!